Asus ET2040IUK: Latest Technological Wonder
What is the very first word that comes to your mind when you hear the word “Technology”? According to my, technology is what brings convenience a step closer to innovation. Asus is one of the top gadget manufacturing companies globally, and it is no surprise that the latest addition to the Asus bandwagon speaks of nothing but the innovative thinking of this company. Asus ET2040IUK is the latest All in One desktop to hit the market, and there is absolutely nothing that you will not like about it. Let us take a detailed look at its specifications. All you need to know about Asus ET2040IUK: For detailed information on the specifications, you could check a video trailer up here directly from Asus. First and foremost, Asus is making the all-new Asus ET2040IUK desktop available to buyers with two different processor models. The first one is Celeron Dual Core J1800 Processor, and the second one is the Pentium Quad Core J2900 processor.
Asus ET2040IUK specifications
Starting with the display screen and case, the Asus ET2040IUK desktop is probably the most stylish and slim desktop produced by Asus so far. The 19.5-inch bright screen (1366×768 pixel resolution) is backed up with LED-backlit and is placed comfortably on a 14 mm wide case. This gives this desktop one of its most talked-about feature, i.e., its slim and sleek design. Interested buyers will have to wait no longer to get their hands on this all-in-one desktop from Asus as it is available on Amazon. The next noticeable hardware feature in this desktop is a metal stand, which helps users adjust the screen at several different angles. This is a great relief for people who have to use this desktop in tight spaces and for people who are always on the go. Additionally, a mouse, keyboard, and webcam will also be provided in the box Attendant Design.
- Software: Windows 8.1 OS powers asus ET2040IUK desktop.
- Processor: Celeron Dual Core J1800 Processor, Pentium Quad Core J2900 processor, with a speed of 2.41 GHz
- Power consumption: 65 Watts power supply
- Memory: Cache memory of 2 MB. It runs on 2 GB DDR3 RAM.
- Display: The dimension of the Asus ET2040IUK desktop is 489.4 x 307.15 x 25.5 mm. HD LED- backlight panel type along with Intel HD Graphics.
- Storage: Hard disk of 500 GB with 5400 RPM
- Connectivity: 3 USB 3.0 slots, 3 USB 2.0 slots, HDMI port