DVDFab DVD Copy – 5 key features
With all its features, DVDFab DVD Copy is one of the Software having customers all over the world. Let’s take a look at what’s inside the software. Here are 5 key featuresin the market today. DVDFab certainly delivers what it promises. It is a popular DVD Copy
• Quick and convenient installation
Right from the beginning, the software was easy to handle. Installing the software was a child’s play. Apart from a few steps, all I had to do was reboot my computer after installing the software to get the software started. After a quick and easy installation, DVDFab takes you into a wide range of things you can do with your DVD. From customization to customer support, everything can be accessed from the main window itself, World Update Reviews. Not only simple customization and other settings, but DVD copy also takes your experience to a new level by providing advanced control options like Codec selection, Burning engine, and write speed. However, I would recommend those options for advanced users only as a beginner might mess things up.
• Smooth user-friendly interface
The software is very well designed in terms of easiness and productivity. One of the things that I liked much about the interface was that a user, or let us say a beginner, would not have to dig deep into the software to find even the simplest customization for his DVD. Everything is pretty visible and not at all confusing. One can select the copy mode option from the left of the main screen. A screen appears on the bottom left of the main window, allowing a user to see the content he has selected to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
• Wide range of copy modes
Let me tell you that DVD copy is feature-rich software with some exciting copy modes in it. Here are 8 copy modes
• Full Disc Copy – It allows users to copy the entire DVD at once.
• Main Movie – As the name suggests, this mode allows a user to copy only the main or, in other words, the longest title on the DVD.
• Split – Now that’s a beneficial model. The split mode lets a user copy a DVD – 9 across to two DVD – 5 discs.
• Clone – A user can get the exact copy of the DVD with Clone mode, which copies the DVD in a 1:1 bit to bit ratio.
• Customize–Customize mode offers some additional add ons like changing the default audio, removing some content from the DVD, change the order of the titles, and other similar options. Another handy mode for advanced users.
• Customize and Split – This mode gives the user the privilege to split the content over two different DVD-5 discs. And this mode can be beneficial if one feels not ok with carrying all the stuff on a single DVD.
• Merge – Various titles from different sources can be merged with the help of this model.
• Write data – With this mode’s help, one can burn an existing file or an image to a new DVD. This mode is an alternative to other Burn software available. Thanks for the DVD copy.
• Lightening fast speed with the good overall quality
If we go by what the company claims, one can copy a DVD in no more than 10 minutes. Well, that’s quite fast. But one can experience some variations in time depending upon the length and customization applied. However, DVD Copy makes extra 5-10 minutes worth with the amazing quality it provides.
• Customer assistance
DVDFab wishes to make its customer experience very easy, which seems rightfully through their Help and Support option. To help you out in any difficulty, DVD assistance can be taken from online tutorials. A question mark symbol takes you through a series of online tutorials, which may help you find the exact solution to your problem. But finding solutions through online tutorials might be time consuming and boring. In such a case, email support and FAQs will surely help you.